The EDP Adjustable Temperature Beeswax Heating Machine Pot is user-friendly for people who have never waxed before and enables novices to apply the hair removal wax with ease. They have all the tools necessary to remove unwanted hair from your entire body while maintaining healthy skin for a beautiful life.
Visit our Waxing collection for more best-selling items and don't miss out on Eye Design Professional deals.
Need to know:
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS: This waxing machine is ideal for beginners because it comes with everything you need for the best full-body waxing and is simple to use at home.
- MONEY SAVING: Salon waxing costs a fortune. But for a fraction of the cost, this waxing machine offers salon-caliber equipment. You can save a lot of time and money by waxing at home because it just takes 10 minutes to produce the same results as salon waxing.
- EASY OPERATED WAX WARMER: 500cc electric at home waxing pot uses durable ABS heat-assisted material to prevent overheating. It maintains the ideal wax consistency throughout the day and keeps working. Importantly, for safety considerations, it turns off automatically to control the wax temperature.
- BE YOUR OWN ESTHETICIAN: The EDP waxing machine is made for all areas (armpits, legs, bikini line, etc.) and leaves no irritants or residue behind. Additionally, it keeps your skin free of hair for up to 6 weeks. No More Salon Visits!.
- COMMITMENT TO YOUR SINCERITY: The EDP customer care staff is committed to offering you the best goods and services. We are here around-the-clock to assist you in any way we can if you have problems with the product or any queries.
- Material: ABS
- Power supply method: AC
- Power mode: electric
- Model: New wax pot
- Weight: 0.83kg
- Cleaning type: no water washing
- Hair removal area: whole body
- Working method: shaving
- Temperature Adjustable Range: 30~135℃(86~275℉)
- Package Size: 400 x 380 x 30 mm
- Color: Black, White
- Before use, make sure your skin is absolutely clean
- Put the required amount of wax beans into the wax heater and completely melt the wax
- It takes about 10 minutes. Use a spatula to place the wax in the direction of hair growth, wait for about 10 to 20 seconds to cool, and after the wax hardens, remove it in the opposite direction
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry place
- Safety Precautions: Do not test the temperature of the wax with your fingers. Use a tool
- The heated wax may be very hot and may cause burns. When putting wax, make sure that the wax bath is dry. Otherwise it will burn!
- Note: 1. Do not add water when heating hair removal wax
1 x Wax Heater1 x Adapter1 x User manual
(Wax beans are not included)
Notice: DELIVERY ONLY (PICKUP IS NOT AVAILABLE)
DELIVERY TIME for this particular item: Apx 8-20 days