Eye Design 6 in 1 Dermaroller Kit Best Value!
The Eye Design 6 in 1 Derma Roller Kit includes the following:
- 1x 0.5mm 300 needles roller for eye area
- 1x 1mm 720 needles roller for face
- 1x 1.5mm 1200 needles for body
- 1x 2mm 12 needles for topical use
- 1x Silicone face cleaning brush head
- 1x Disinfecting basin
Dermarolling stimulates the skin's natural healing process, causing it to produce more collagen and elastin. It also prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturisers. It improves skin’s appearance for a luminous look and healthy glow. With regular use it can also diminish Fine lines, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
It must be gentle during the initial operation, and the skin should be adapted from light to heavy, slowly increasing the number and intensity of rolling. How much strength you can bear can be controlled by yourself.
Discover our Derma Roller collection for more best-selling items and don't miss out on Eye Design Professional deals.
- Wash the dermaroller unit thoroughly with water and soap. Brush away any residual debris after using it.
- Sanitize and soak the roller with at least 75% medical alcohol in disinfection basin for 5-8 minutes, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
- You can also use a cold steriliser like Clorexhidine solution. Do NOT use chlorine, autoclaves, steam, and high temperature sterilisation methods.
- Wash your face thoroughly with brush and dry completely.
- Apply suitable nutritional lotion/ serum on the area of skin that the roller is to be used.
- For best results use light pressure, gently roll over skin in horizontal, vertical, and diagonal directions. Pass each area of the skin 4-5 times per direction. Do not roll over the same section more than 10 times.
- Rinse roller in warm water then sanitise.
- After derma rolling, reapply desired skincare product or serum or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation. We recommend vitamin C serum or hyaluronic acid serum for the best results.
Needle Lengths Usage:
- Do not share the unit with other people
- Do not focus on rolling the same area for too long. If skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
- Keep the needle rollers clean and dry in a clean and sterile space
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children
- Do not use on acne, open wounds, irritated skin, rash, and inflamed skin.
Do not use under eyelids or on lips