3-in-1 Titanium Derma Roller With Golden Handles Must-have!
The 3-in-1 Titanium Derma Roller With Golden Handles contains three interchangeable roller heads:
- 180 titanium needles 0.5 mm for sensitive areas of the face
- 600 titanium needles 1.0 mm for face
- 1200 titanium needles 1.5 mm for the body
Derma rolling works by creating microscopic wounds on the skin to increase skin product absorption. Regular application can induce collagen production for a more youthful look and improved skin tone and surface.
Explore our Derma Roller collection for more best-selling items and don't miss out on Eye Design Professional deals.
HOW TO USE:
- Disinfect the needle roller heads with 70 percent isopropyl alcohol and dry it for 20-30 minutes. Attach the desired roller head
- Wash your skin and pat dry
- Start rolling upwards in one direction 6 to 8 times, depending on your skin tolerance and sensitivity, and make sure to lift the roller after each pass. Roll in one direction. Lift up. Repeat. Avoid the eye sockets area.
- After rolling in one direction, go back over the area you just rolled and repeat the process in the perpendicular direction. For example, if you have rolled across your forehead vertically, now would be the time to go back and repeat that entire process horizontally.
- Apply serum or moisturiser to deeply penetrate into the skin, preferably with vitamins C and E for best results
- Clean your derma roller with dishwasher soap. Create a soapy water mix in a plastic container, then swish around the roller vigorously, making sure the roller doesn’t hit the container. The reason we use detergents like dish soap directly after rolling is because alcohol doesn’t dissolve the proteins found in skin and blood.
Disinfect your derma roller again by letting it soak in the 70 percent isopropyl alcohol for 10 minutes. Put it back in its case.
The roller is for individual used only and NOT to be shared with others. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use on eczema, active acne, inflamed red oily skin, acne-prone areas, psoriasis.