2 In 1 Brow Lamination & Lash Lift Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Eye Design 2 In 1 Brow Lamination & Lash Lift Kit is a professional 2 in 1 kit that performs both Lash Lifts and Brow Lamination. The lift lasts up to eight weeks, it comes with simple step-by-step instructions and enough solution up to 15 appointments.
100% vegan friendly
See more products in our Brow Lamination collection and don't miss out on deals from Eye Design Professional
LASH LIFT PROCESSING TIMES:
Please read full detailed instructions and safety precautions at the back of the box.
BROW LAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS:
• Use the EDA Foaming Lash Cleanser to remove the oil, dust, and makeup residue and balance pH level on eyebrows.
• Apply the glue on the right eyebrow.
• Use a mascara wand/hard brush to put glue on the eyebrow and brush the hair up to the direction you want (Upper Spine) for 5-10 seconds.
• Then do the same for the left brow.
• Use the lifting lotion #1 on the eyebrows and then cover the eyebrows with a plastic paper wrapper to dry (cling wrap). (Lifting time: Max 5 minutes)
• Remove Lifting lotion #1
• Use the fixing lotion #2 on the eyebrows and then cover eyebrows with a plastic paper wrapper to dry (cling wrap). (Fixing time: Max 5 minutes)
• Remove fixing lotion #2
• Use the coating lotion #3 to help hydrate, strengthen and for eyebrows regrowth.
• Use the cleanser solution #4 to clean off all the lotion residue.
What exactly is It?
A lamination (also known as lash lift) is a perm for your lashes that shapes them into a perfect eye-opening curl and gives them a thicker, longer look, that will last anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks.
Who is it for?
Lash lift is suitable for anyone not happy with how their lashes looks. It is perfect for stubborn, straight, short lashes or lashes falling over your eyes. Great for those who prefer more natural, eyes opening look.
How it works?
After cleaning your lashes with cleaning solution (CLEANSER), silicone pads are fixed to upper eyelids and lashes are brushed back to lay against the curve of the silicone pads. Straightening solution (LIFT) is applied following by setting solution (FIXATION).
You will find detailed instructions inside the box.