DX. BOND VII Self Etch Light Cure Adhesive Best Seller!
The DX. BOND VII Self Etch Light Cure Adhesive is a new generation one-step universal tooth gem adhesive. No previous etching is required when using this product. It contains an MDP monomer that provides excellent bonding strength and long durability. Each bottle contains 5ml of adhesive solution.
See more bestselling products in our Tooth Gems & Glue collection and don't miss out on deals from Eye Design Professional.
- Confirm tooth gem positioning with your client
- Clean the targeted tooth with a moist cotton roll
- With a dry cotton roll wipe the tooth dry until you get a white frosty surface. This is vital to achieve a firm attachment.
- Apply a thin layer of the adhesive with the micro brush to the frosty area.
- Dip the other end of the micro brush to petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and pick up the gem by gently pressing the Vaseline coated end onto the front of the gem. Do not use tweezers.
- Place the gem onto the tooth and use dental probe to position the gem correctly. Use the backside of the probe to press the gem lightly against the enamel. Gently clean any excess product.
- Light cure from all angles for 20 seconds on each angle, bringing the total curing time to 80 seconds.