Dr. Pen Ultima A6 Professional Plus
- The micro-needling pen Dr. Pen A6 Ultima helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, large pores, elasticity-lost skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
- Up to RPM 8000
- 5 Speed Level
- Dial which can adjust the depth of needle between 0 mm and 2.5 mm allows treatment that adapts to the skin 's needs.
- Using this pen is more economical than the derma roller. The pen only needs recharging and the cartridge is replaced after each use.
- The Dr. Pen Ultima A6 can be used either wired in or wirelessly with two interchangeable batteries
- Pen uses sterile, individually wrapped, disposable needle cartridges for maximum protection.
Dr. Pen Ultima A6 – professional tool for skin helps to improve appearance of:
- Scars caused by acne or other reasons
- Scars from surgery
- Stretch Marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin is loose or lost the elasticity
- Hair loss & Alopecia
- Damage by sun and Melasma
- General texture and tone (Smooths skin)
- Dull Skin Tone (Brightening the skin)
- Decreased expense relative to multiple procedures performed at the spa.
- Visual and noticeable improvement in cosmetics within a few days from the first treatment
- Minimum downtime
- There is no injury or permanent damage
- No bruising, inflammation, discoloration or other complications
- Exceptionally high ingredient absorption ability
- Almost all kinds of skin can be treated
- Thickening the dermis without weakening it
Dr.Pen Ultima A6 Instructions
How to Use
- Cartridge is packaged in sterilization
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results. These directions are also available for download from our support desk at any time, and our professional customer service team is always willing to answer any questions from you.
DO NOT USE
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.