Dr. Pen M8
The new Dr. Pen M8 PowerDerm microneedling pen is an upgrade of the DermaHeal M5. This new design that improves appearance of lines, wrinkles, meshes, hyperpigmentation, sunlight branding, as well as overall skin texture and tone. The control ability and accuracy offered by the M8 makes for more intense treatment, ensuring that you can repair those deeper scars and lines that the M5 couldn't reach.
- The best needle gauging pin cartridges on the market to have less pain and less skin damage.
- The needles have an arc edge to improve efficiency, designed to flatten rough skin surfaces when micro-needling.
- The most powerful engine up to 22000RPM
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- 4-hour battery life
- 0 mm – 2.5 mm adjustable depth of needle
- Increases the absorption of goods by up to 300 percent
- High-speed vertical motion decreases discomfort to a minimum
- Work more easily in smaller areas than previous models;
- Replaceable needle cartridge;
- Thanks to vertical delivery, the needles smoothly penetrate the scar tissue without any danger of bending.
- There are three mode interfaces for the needles, along with a redesigned triangle power transmitter for more uniform transmission.
- Removal and treatment of acne scar
- Surgical scars
- Burn scars
- Anti-Ageing-Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Lack of hair and regain of hair
- Stretch Mark
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
How to Use
- Cartridge is packaged in sterilization
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results. These directions are also available for download from our support desk at any time, and our professional customer service team is always willing to answer any questions from you.
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.