CNC Faulhaber Q2 Short Tattoo Pen
A short and portable tattoo pen machine with all its working parts integrated into the grip. The CNC Faulhaber Q2 Short Tattoo Pen is the perfect machine for modern tattooing because it’s lighter and it has minimal vibration, allowing you to focus on the needle tip. It can draw delicate lines and it can also create perfect shading.
By quickly and easily changing the internal cam and pin, the stroke on the CNC Q2 can be adjusted. This gives you the flexibility and ‘hit’ to use the same machine for bold lines, solid color, or smooth black and grey.
Discover our Wireless collection to see more best-selling items from Eye Design Professional and don't miss out on our great deals today.
- Professional direct drive machine.
- Lightweight design, classic appearance.
- Faulhaber nominal 7.5V advanced DC-motor.
- The recommended operating voltage is 6V-8V. We strongly recommend the working voltage should be kept below 10V. Using higher voltage is not recommended.
- The RCA connection supports both wired and wireless power.
- Accepts all major cartridge brands. (We do not recommend using hard silicone cartridges).
- Grip diameter 30mm.
- Length: 95mm.
- Light design, only 108g.
- RCA connection.
- The eccentric cam and pin be replaced.
- 1 Machine
- 1 RCA Cord
1 YEAR WARRANTY
DELIVERY TIME for this particular item: Apx 10-17 days