How To Be Properly Care For Your Eyelash Extensions
You may be a novice when it comes to lashes, or you may be an expert. However, we believe it is critical that you have all of the necessary information to help you care for your Eyelash Extensions, regardless of how your level of familiarity.
What is the significance of aftercare?
Aftercare is important because it helps to ensure that your eyelash extensions last as long as possible and maintain their appearance. Proper aftercare will also help to prevent damage to your natural lashes.
If you neglect proper aftercare, the extensions may fall out prematurely or become matted and tangled, which can also cause damage to your natural lashes. Additionally, not cleaning your eyelash extensions properly can lead to the growth of bacteria and potential eye infections, which is not only unsanitary but also harmful to the eyes.
By following proper aftercare instructions provided by your lash technician, you can expect your eyelash extensions to last longer and look more natural, without any risk of damaging your natural lashes. It's also the way to guarantee that the investment you made on your extensions last as much as possible and you get the most out of it.
Eyelash extensions, like any good investment, require upkeep. If you are conscientious about aftercare, it can:
- Keep your eyelashes clean
- Prevent eye infections
- Keep them looking nice longer
- Save you time and money, because you won’t need to maintain or replace them as often
How To Be Properly Care For Your Eyelash Extensions?
- Avoid getting them wet for the first 24 hours after application.
- Be gentle when cleaning your face, and avoid using oil-based products near your lashes.
- Use a mild cleanser to clean your lashes and avoid rubbing or tugging on them.
- Brush your lashes daily with a clean mascara wand to keep them from tangling or clumping.
- Avoid using mascara or eyelash curlers on your extensions.
- Visit your lash technician for regular touch-ups every 2-4 weeks to maintain the fullness and shape of your lashes.
It's also recommended to avoid sleeping on your face and avoid steam- Rooms such as saunas, they can damage the glue which hold the extensions. Furthermore, ask your technician how to properly remove your eyelash extensions if you choose to take them off at any point, they will recommend the best way to avoid damaging your own lashes.
Eye Design Professional proudly presents all Eyelash Extensions Aftercare Kit with the highest quality and numerous hot deals to you. Don't miss out on our deals.