Wholesale | Sky Glue Eyelash Extensions Type D+
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Sky Glue Type D+ is a global best seller with a strong bonding formula that has been developed in a thicker viscosity, ensuring maximum retention and comfort in both volume and classic eyelash extensions. Available in 5ml and 10ml bottles. Made in Korea. It is recommended for advanced lash artists who work very fast (NOT suitable for use by beginner to intermediate lash artists.
- Drying time: 1-2 seconds
- Retention period: 6-7 weeks when used correctly
- Colour: Black
- Latex & Formaldehyde free
- Approved by ITQA
- Ideal Application Conditions: 74-82F with humidity of RH 50-70%
Pro tips for maximum retention
- Use the Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer to ensure that your work environment conditions are within the recommended range to boost the performance of the glue. Use a dehumidifier, humidifier, air conditioner, heater or fan to control the temperature and humidity as needed.
- Store upright (ideally in an airtight container) in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Store separately from your primers.
- Use within six weeks after opening the bottle. You can track that time by marking the bottle with the date that you opened it.
- Shake well for at least 30 seconds or with an electric glue mixer before use.
- Use lint-free nozzle wipes to clean the nozzle after each use to prevent blockage.
- Shake vigorously before use (30s – 60s).
- For professional use only. Never use this product for self-application with individual lashes, cluster, or strip lashes.
- Use within 2 months of opening for best results.
- Shelf life: 6 months from the date of production
- Store cool and keep out of children.
- Not suitable for sensitive eyes.
For sensitive eyes, use the Ultra Plus Eyelash Extensions Glue features extremely fast adhesion and long-lasting.