Wholesale | FEMVY PDT Light Therapy
The Femvy PDT (Photoydymaic Therapy) Light Therapy Device is a revolutionary, non-surgical skin renewal beauty tool features 287 LED bulbs that illuminate in 7 wavelengths of light modes to target a range of skin concerns with no side effects and no downtime.
The 7 different wavelengths are represented in different colours:
- Red LED Light (640nm/1-6mm)- Rejuvenates the complexion and reduces wrinkles
- Yellow LED Light (583nm/1-2mm)- Reduces redness and calms the skin
- Green LED Light (532nm/0.5-2mm)- Deeply repairs and brightens the skin
- Blue-Ray LED Light (423nm/1mm)- Balances the skin oil production for a matte surface
- Purple LED Light (400nm)- Repairs acne and heals blemishes
- Blue & Green LED Light (490nm)- Calms the skin and soothes inflammation
- White LED Light (Laser Light - 510nm)- Reduces hyperpigmentation and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
PDT Light Therapy works similarly to the process of photosynthesis in plants, using light energy to stimulate the body’s regenerative metabolic processes at a cellular level. PDT Light Therapy works to nourish cells and accelerates the production of collagen and elastin, making it an ideal treatment for anti-aging and skin renewal.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Cleanse your skin to remove all traces of makeup and lotions from the skin.
Step 2: Set the PDT Light Therapy Device to your preferred wavelength, using the instruction manual provided. To select other colours, press the yellow button.
Step 3: Put on the protective eye goggles.
Step 4: Lay down flat on your back in a comfortable position.
Step 5: Position the PDT Light Therapy Device over your face so that it covers your entire face and relaxes for the duration of your selected treatment (between 15-30 minutes).
- 1 x PDT Light Therapy Device
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- BONUS: 1x pair of protective eye goggles
This product is for cosmetic use only. It is not designed for use in the treatment of cancer or any other serious medical conditions. If you have any health concerns please seek the advice of a medical professional.