Teeth Whitening Pack | Wholesale
Our Teeth Whitening Pack includes the following:
- 1 x Cheek Retractor
- 1 x Gum Protection
- 1 x EDA Teeth Whitening Gel
- 1 x Dental Bib
- 2 x Vitamin E
- 2 x Oral Brush Ups
- 2 x Face Gauze
The EDA Teeth Whitening Gel is recommended to be used in 3 x 20 minutes sessions for the best results. The third session is not recommended if the client has a history of sensitive teeth.
- Before applying the EDA Teeth Whitening Gel, teeth must be cleaned with Oral Brush Ups and the gum must be protected with Gingival Barrier.
- Apply a thin layer of the EDA Teeth Whitening Gel over the teeth front surface. Turn on the LED Teeth Whitening Lamp and begin the first session for 20 minutes. The gel is most effective within 20 minutes after application.
- After the first 20-minute session is complete, teeth must be cleaned again with Oral Brush Ups and make sure the gum is still protected by Gingival Barrier. Reapply the gel in a thin layer all over the teeth front surface and turn on the Teeth Whitening Lamp to begin the second session for 20 minutes.
- Repeat for the third 20-minute session. Please note if the desired whiteness is achieved after the first 2 (two) sessions, the third session is not required. No need to wipe off the excess gel after the treatment is completed.