Nano Pin Replacement Cartridges for Dr Pen M5 | Wholesale
Each unit contains 10 pieces of Nano Pin Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with the M5.
- The needles are made of high quality material (stainless steel) and a fine layer of silicone.
- The Nano Pin is suitable for improving serums and products absorption to the skin for that beautiful glow.
- Nano-needling is pain-free, zero downtime and can be done weekly.
- The nano needles are super fine (approximately ⅓ size of a human hair) and only penetrate the stratum corneum.
- Ensure not to reuse it. At any time, it should only be used once.
*NOTE: Machine not included, image used for display purposes only.
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds on the surface of the skin to stimulate the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin, but decreases with age. It promotes the production of collagen and elastin, makes the skin firmer, reduces scars, and also blurs out fine lines. The pen can be used on the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp.
How to Use
- Make sure to use a new cartridge with a perfectly sealed packaging.
- Double cleanse the skin and wipe clean. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results.
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.