Nano Pin Replacement Cartridges for A6S Ultima (10pcs)
Wholesale available here for purchases of 51 units and above.
10 pieces of Nano Pin Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with the A6S Ultima.
- The needles are made of high quality material (stainless steel)
- The Nano pin suitable for scar treatment, pore or swelling reduction, and serum infusion applications.
- Ensure not to reuse it.
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds on the surface of the skin. This leads the regenerative processes to stimulate that naturally take place in the skin. This makes the production of collagen and elastin increase that causes the skin to regenerate and to become firmer, to reduce scars gradually and to smooth out wrinkles.
Advantages of using Dr Pen
- Short period of treatment
- The accuracy of the treatment
- Solid performance
- Both option of functioning in wired and wireless mode
- Automatically depth control of injection
- Less hurt and more comfort for the patient
- Shorter recovery period
How to Use
- Cartridge is packaged in sterilization
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results. These directions are also available for download from our support desk at any time, and our professional customer service team is always willing to answer any questions from you.
DO NOT USE
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.