Nano Pin Replacement Cartridges for Dr Pen M5 10X
10 pack of silicon tipped nano needle Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with the M5.
- The needles are made of high quality material (stainless steel) and coated with a thin silicone layer.
- Nano pin is best ideally suited for applications such as a scar treatment, pore or swelling reduction and serum infusion.
- Nano pins are method which is less both invasive and painful.
- Ensure not to reuse it. At any time, it should be used by a new one
How does Dr. Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds on the surface of the skin. This leads the regenerative processes to stimulate that naturally take place in the body, but decreases with age. This makes the production of collagen and elastin increase that causes the skin to regenerate and to become firmer, to reduce scars gradually and to smooth out wrinkles. The pen can be used multi-directionally so that any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp can be treated
Advantages of using Dr Pen
- Short period of treatment
- The accuracy of the treatment
- Solid performance
- Both option of functioning in wired and wireless mode
- Automatically depth control of injection
- Less hurt and more comfort for the patient
- Shorter recovery period
How to Use
- Cartridge is packaged in sterilization
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results. These directions are also available for download from our support desk at any time, and our professional customer service team is always willing to answer any questions from you.
DO NOT USE
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.