The Professinal Galvanic Beauty Machine uses electric current to create two significant reactions in esthetics: chemical (disincrustation) and ionic (iontophoresis).
This unit converts oscillating currents from an electrical outlet into a direct current. Electrons are then allowed to flow continuously in the same direction. This creates a relaxation response that can be used to target specific nerve endings in the epidermis. The Professinal Galvanic Beauty Machine is most often used by Estheticians to effectively push skin care product into the client’s skin.
- Increases metabolism
- Produces heat inside the body tissues
- Stimulates glandular activity
- Increases the circulation of blood
- Aids in elimination and absorption
- Penetrates products more deeply into the skin
- Creates germicidal action – During the direct method, the electrical current generates ozone, which has germicidal properties, helping kill bacteria on the skin.
- Compact model
- Precise intensity adjustment control
- 4 electrodes included
- Integrated holes for electrodes
- Weight: 2 kgs
- Up to 800 kHz
- Dimensions: Height: 17cm, width: 38cm, depth: 33cm
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Notice: DELIVERY ONLY (PICKUP IS NOT AVAILABLE)
**PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER**
Please choose carefully. All order changes will incur a $30 processing fee.
Delivery is a ‘door-to-door‘ service only. Couriers are unable to take products into your rooms or up stairs and small lifts. Drivers will also not unpack and take rubbish away.
**RESIDENTIAL** – Couriers are unable to call in advance & if you are unavailable to receive your delivery all items will be left with an ‘authority to leave‘ in a safe place. If the courier deems the delivery address to be unsafe to leave your items, they will be taken back to the depot and you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
**COMMERCIAL ADDRESS** – Couriers are unable to call in advance & if you are unavailable to receive your delivery all items will be returned to the depot. You will be charged a redelivery fee.
‘Delivery time’ is time in transit and doesnot include warehouse processing and packing times or pre-order timeframes.