Dr. Pen Ultima X5 | Wholesale
The micro-needling pen, Dr. Pen Ultima X5, is used to enhance the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, enlarged pores, skin which is loose or hyperpigmentation and damaged by sunshine.
- Speed display screen with LED
- Powerful motor up to 16000 RPM
- The rechargeable battery can be used with wire or wireless.
- 5 speed levels
- The entire body shell is constructed of aluminum alloy
- Special non-slip design;
- Precision loop calibration
- Needle depth is adjustable from 0 mm to 2.5 mm
- Lock cartridges has type of screw to minimize drag
The X5 reduce the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Scars caused by acne or other reasons
- Scars from surgery
- Stretch Marks
- Skin is loose or lost the elasticity
- Hair loss & Alopecia
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Damage by sun
- Dull Skin Tone (Brightening the skin)
- General texture and tone (Smooths skin)
Dr.Pen Ultima X5 Instructions
How to Use
- Cartridge is packaged in sterilization
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results. These directions are also available for download from our support desk at any time, and our professional customer service team is always willing to answer any questions from you.
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds on the surface of the skin. This leads the regenerative processes to stimulate that naturally take place in the body, but decreases with age. This makes the production of collagen and elastin increase that causes the skin to regenerate and to become firmer, to reduce scars gradually and to smooth out wrinkles. The pen can be used multi-directionally so that any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp can be treated.