Dr. Pen M5 | Wholesale
Dr. Pen M5 DermaHeal is an economical version of the A7 microneedling pen, which has design to decrease the skin's marks such as fine lines, scarring, sun exposure, loose skin, and general skin quality and colour tone. The M5 has a lightweight size and a finer gauge to fit comfortably into tiny spaces.
- Up to RPM 13000
- 5 speed sensors
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- 2 m long cord
- Adjustable depth of needle ranging between 0 mm – 2.5 mm
- Increases the absorption of products by up to 300%
- Decreases discomfort to a minimum thanks to high-speed vertical motion
- Simple to work in smaller areas
- Replaceable needle cartridge
- Thanks to vertical delivery, the needles penetrate the scar tissue quickly and easily without danger of bending or dragging.
Dr.Pen DermaHeal M5 brings improvement of appearance of:
- Scars caused by acne
- Scars from surgery
- Stretch Marks
- Anti Ageing
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Damage by sun
- Hair loss & Alopecia
- General texture and tone (Smooths skin)
Dr.Pen DermaHeal M5 Instructions
How to Use
- Cartridge is packaged in sterilization
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results. These directions are also available for download from our support desk at any time, and our professional customer service team is always willing to answer any questions from you.
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
A box includes:
- 1x Dr.Pen M5 Device
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds on the surface of the skin. This leads the regenerative processes to stimulate that naturally take place in the body, but decreases with age. This makes the production of collagen and elastin increase that causes the skin to regenerate and to become firmer, to reduce scars gradually and to smooth out wrinkles. The pen can be used multi-directionally so that any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp can be treated.