Dr. Pen A7 | Wholesale
View and download user manual here.
The Dr. Pen A7 Professional system is created with the mission of improving the appearance of skin's alarm signals such as enlarged pores, fine lines, scarring, and overall skin texture and tone.
- Cartridges with 34-gauge pin are finer than the previous ones. These are the second finest needles only to the M8.
- Powered by a 2m-long cord
- Powerful, upgraded motor up to 18000 rpm. Improvement from the A6 8000 RPM
- Motor, design and function are more innovative and stronger
- Safe dial removes shifting and minimizes drag.
- Dial is adjustable max with ranging of needle depth between 0mm and 2.5mm
Dr.Pen DermaHeal A7 – Micro-needle skincare tool – useful for improving appearance of:
- Scars caused by acne or other reasons
- Scars from surgery
- Stretch Marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair loss & Alopecia
- Large Pores
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Damage by sun
Dr.Pen A7 Instructions:
- Retrieve cartridge from sterilised packaging. Do not use if packaging is broken.
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results. These directions are also available for download from our support desk at any time, and our professional customer service team is always willing to answer any questions from you.
DO NOT USE
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
One box included:
- 1x Dr. Pen A7 Device
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds on the surface of the skin. This leads the regenerative processes to stimulate that naturally take place in the body, but decreases with age. This makes the production of collagen and elastin increase that causes the skin to regenerate and to become firmer, to reduce scars gradually and to smooth out wrinkles. The pen can be used multi-directionally so that any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp can be treated.