10 x 36 Pin Replacement Cartridges for Ultima X5
10 pack of 36 needle Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with the X5 Ultima microneedling machine
- The needles are made of stainless steel
- The 36 pin is best ideally suited for microneedling treatment to target signs of aging and acne scarring
- One time use only
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-channels on the surface to stimulate collagen production and promote skin regeneration.
How to Use
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- Practice in small areas and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please note: Comprehensive directions are included with the product, providing diagrams and useful tips for achieving the best results.
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.