Dr. Pen Hydra Pro
The new Dr. Pen Hydra Pro is a premium micro-needling device which is designed to improve the appearance of hair loss, enlarged pores, fine lines, scarring, general structure and colour tone of the skin.
The difference between the Hydra Pen and other micro-needling devices is that the device is equipped with serums for targeted mesotherapy.
- Serum dispenser integrated inside the device ensures that the Hyaluronic Acid's initial, preliminary layer applied to the skin before the micro-needling is absorbed into the micro-channels, then a further hydration's burst is driven into the channels by the serum dispenser of the pen. It is perfect for deep hydration!
- 5 speed controls-up to 5500 punctures per minute
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- 16000 RPM;
- Fixed 0.5 mm depth of needle
- Dual action cartridge for needling and serum infusion;
- Increases the ability of absorption of products by up to 500%
- Decreases discomfort to a minimum thanks to high-speed vertical motion
- Easier to work in smaller areas than previous models;
- Thanks to vertical delivery, the needles penetrate the scar tissue quickly and easily without danger of bending.
- Different types of micro-needle to stimulate the skin
Dr.Pen Hyrdra Pro Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
Hydra Pen is a revolutionary device for fractional mesotherapy that rejuvenates and brightens the skin. The features of microdermabrasion and mesotherapy are also combined.
Hydra Pen micro-needles create epidermis micro-injuries that support the development of collagen and elastin and improve the cellular turnover. When we are older, our production of collagen and cellular turnover slow down gradually, resulting skin in less vivid, dull-looking. The needles produce channels in the skin that improve the penetration of your serum antioxidants by up to 80%.
This kit has a plastic handle and holds 12 pin cartridges. When the pen is switched on, the needles in the cartridge start reciprocating with a frequency of 3000 punctures to 5500 punctures per minute. By this way, it distributes tiny punctures in the skin evenly. The serum penetrates deep through the layers of the skin through the punctures, contributing to the activation process. Injuries promote the healing and regeneration of the tissue, brings in a lifting and firming effect.
The new Dr. Pen Hydra Pro can work with various applications such as:
- Treat and remove scars caused by acne
- Scars from surgery
- Scars caused from burning
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Large pores
- Stretch Marks
- Treat Hyperpigmentation
- Noticeable improvement in cosmetics in a few days from the first treatment
- Short time for healing
- There is no injury or permanent damage
- No bruising, inflammation, discoloration or other complications
- Exceptionally high ingredient absorption ability
- Suitable for almost all kinds of skin
- Thickening the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis
Dr.Pen Hydra Pro Instructions
How to Use
- Cartridge is packaged in sterilization
- Double-clean (clean one time and repeat) then clean the skin by wiping. Fully tie your hair back, away from your face and ears.
- IMPORTANT: Apply the preliminary serum to the micro-needling region (Hyaluronic Acid is ideal) to avoid scratches on the skin. While the pen itself dispenses serum, it is important to apply the serum first to have maximum comfort and protection of your skin.
- Practice in small places and apply serum to each area prior to needling. This makes sure that the pen does not drag or tug on the skin. The suggested pattern for moving the pen in order to get the better results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Repeat this motion over-region two times using gentle pressure and without dragging.
Please do not use on:
- Open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin.
- Or if there is any irritation occurs
Please have your doctor advise before buying any items from EDP. The content on this page is not meant to supplement or alternate the recommendations of a qualified physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care provider. You should read and follow carefully the extra material or the on or in the package. Ask your health care provider immediately if you believe that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or avoid any illness or condition of health. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
A box includes:
- 1x Dr. Pen Hydra Pro (incl. 1x 12 Needle Cartridge)
- 1x AU Charger Adapter
- 1x USB Charger Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds on the surface of the skin. This leads the regenerative processes to stimulate that naturally take place in the skin daily, but decreases with age. This makes the production of collagen and elastin increase that causes the skin to regenerate and to become firmer, to reduce scars gradually and to smooth out wrinkles. The pen can be used multi-directionally so that any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp can be treated.